Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shopping, Folding, Ironing, Packing

That pretty much sums up this week in our house. We're headed out this weekend for a fun week in Seagrove, Florida. It's a busy time of year for us with Miller's birthday, Spring Break and then Easter all back to back. Between a doctor's appointment for Miller, a hair appointment, a fun night out delivering & eating a meal with new parents last night, I've barely surfaced to breathe! And, I'm trying to squeeze in a last minute nail appointment, but it will be a miracle if that ever happens. Dirty laundry is looking at me from the top of the hamper as I type!
I've been out on errands for two weeks straight looking for either birthday party or beach odds and ends. Miller can't wear his shorts from last season, so it gets a little crazy shopping for new swim suits, and shorts. On a frustrating note, I've driven to 5 different stores looking for swim shoes for Miller. Either, the small section of Speedo shoes is picked over or they tell me to wait a few weeks! One way or the other, we'll find something to protect Miller's feet.
And, now the dilemma is whether we'll depart Saturday morning or Sunday morning. We'll let weather.com decide that one in the next 24 hours or so. So much to do, so much to remember. I'll be happy when we're all packed up and on the road.
Sorry, for two posts without pictures. We'll have lots to share when we return.

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Have a great vacation! Get some sun for us! Cant wait to see pics when you return!