Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Times


Our family enjoyed a Saturday of "fun times" this weekend. First on the agenda was our Sunday School Social in Bridgemill. Scott and Emily hosted us for a backyard BBQ. Miller was in awe of the trampoline,sand table, jumpy castle, popcorn and icy machine. It was a toddler's dream come true. On the way, he kept telling us, "Go to party" "Go to party". He loved playing with Caden, Jake and his big boy friend Garrison. If I knew that the sand table was going to be such a hit, I would have brought along a change of clothes. Everyone was laughing when Miller decided to dump a cup of sand all over his newly trimmed head!! What am I going to do with my messy monkey?


Miller jumped his little heart out on the enclosed trampoline. It was protected to the nines with padding and netting. They didn't have all the safety accessories when I was a kid! His hair was sticking up in all directions from the static. Off he went, back and forth between the jumpy castle and the trampoline. He couldn't decide which one he liked better.

We wrapped up the evening at Maddie's Princess themed 4th birthday party right across the street. Miller has a little crush on Maddie. He pretend calls her on his cell phone during the week. To Miller's surprise Cinderella's Jumpy Castle was awaiting him for more bouncy fun. Maddie looked as cute as can be in her princess dress running all over the backyard. After an hour, Miller showed signs that he was all tuckered out. It was off to the bath & OH MY...a sand surprise greeted me in Miller's diaper and in every fold of his arms&legs. The bath tub was left nice and gritty. I guess that's a good sign of a "fun times" Saturday!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Jack loves the trampoline too! I love it because it WEARS him out! (Cant wait to see the Fokens on Saturday!)