Thursday, April 9, 2009

A day with Meg & Kate

Miller was thrilled when I told him that he would be playing with his friend Meg and her baby sister Kate today. He kept repeating, "Go see Meg!" We watched the girls today while Heather was off to visit her recovering dad. Juggling three kiddos brought me back to my babysitting days. I conquered the world of five kids at a time way back when, so I knew this couldn't be too hard. And, the Dahlby girls? They're a cinch to take care of. Meg is Miss Independent, showing me the ropes of her momma's kitchen. And, then there's adorable Kate. This baby is the smiliest, easiest little love there is!!



Meg chose the Lightening McQueen placemat for Miller to eat on while she enjoyed Tinker Bell from under her plate. Aren't they cute?



After playing outside, inside, upstairs and downstairs,all three kiddos napped at the same time.... What a fun day!

1 comment:

Heather Dahlby said...

THANKS sooo much. I owe you ANYTHING! I loved logging on and seeing the posts of your day . . . though Meg told me lots. Something about Miller eating Pizza next to her and pulling her bunnies off the window ("But his mommy told him not to do that"). What fun you guys had! Please let me repay you ANYTIME!