It's another cold snowy day in Georgia. This time around Miller actually got to touch and sit in the snow! Instead of longingly looking at all the kids playing in the snow, Miller got to participate:) in all the fun...well sort of.I dressed him in two layers of clothes, hoping this would protect his little body from the elements. Luckily, I remembered that Uncle Clay gave Miller "yoga pants" for Christmas so they fit perfectly under Milller's jeans. I attempted mittens, but he won't keep them on his hands. I figured for the 5 minutes that we were outside, he'd be o.k to just touch the snow....which he loved doing. Of course, the snow was a delicious powdery cold treat that ended up in his mouth. Miller also loved looking up at the falling flakes. It's all so much to take in!!

Our first snow experience was short lived because Miller had a wet jean bottom, a red nose and cold legs. We quickly retreated into our warm house just in time for Miller's afternoon nap. After hot chocolate and warming up a bit, Landon went back out to "play" with the neighbors...snowball fights and all. I have two boys around here!!
We're happy to report that our little guy is feeling much better after several days on antibiotics. Miller had a sinus infection all last week that took its toll on Mommy because Miller wanted to be held every second...poor baby!

2 comments:
Burberry, I like it. Fashionably warm.
Godspeed'ja, Mme Fokens
So glad to hear Miller is feeling better! Yea, my snow baby didn't last too long out there either!
Post a Comment