Here's a picture of Miller waving to the camera at nine months! Our growing baby had his nine month check up last week. Landon came with us this time as he's had some vacation time these past two weeks. We've loved daddy being home. Miller keeps growing and growing as evidenced by my aching arm. He weighs 21 lbs and 12 oz. We always makes predictions before his checkups about what we think he will weigh. This time Landon guessed 22 lbs and I guessed 21lbs. If you round up, Landon wins the bet this time! Miller's head continues to be in the 95%..We have to buy him toddler hats to fit over that big noggin of his.The highlights of the checkup included Miller full belly laughing at the nurse checking his pulse with the stethoscope. I'm sure it was cold and tickled his chest:) Landon made the time go by faster in the checkup room by "zerberting" Miller's bare tummy. The walls and floors are so bare that his shrilling and laughing echoed all the way down the hall. Our door was cracked, and I noticed the nurses sitting at the front desk all laughing at Miller's loud noises. Finally, one nurse came in and commented that it was nice to hear a laughing baby instead of one screaming with pain!
Here are some pictures from last night's bath. I think our Fisher Price tub is reaching its last days. I have to physically hold Miller in the tub which is a back breaker when you're leaning over. He squirms & crawls all over the place and even tries to dunk his head under water! Little hands splash the water ALL over mommy. Gone are the days when our sweet baby would just rest peacefully in his little bath hammock while we bathed him. I think we'll switch to a bath mat or a safety seat next.


No comments:
Post a Comment