Our little guy had the best time in
nursery today. My mom takes him to Johnson's Ferry nursery on Tuesday mornings for her Bible Study. It's a little play date for Miller. He usually gets so excited that he skips his morning nap altogether or just snoozes for 20 minutes. Part of me wishes I got a little comment card about his morning happenings..who his new friends are, how his demeanour was etc. I wonder if I could schedule parent/teacher
conferences? Is that high maintenance or what? A follow-up on his behavior and progress:)
nursery today. My mom takes him to Johnson's Ferry nursery on Tuesday mornings for her Bible Study. It's a little play date for Miller. He usually gets so excited that he skips his morning nap altogether or just snoozes for 20 minutes. Part of me wishes I got a little comment card about his morning happenings..who his new friends are, how his demeanour was etc. I wonder if I could schedule parent/teacher
conferences? Is that high maintenance or what? A follow-up on his behavior and progress:)Well we got some very interesting comments about our little guy today....
The ladies commented today that he was "very vocal" & happily shrilled the whole morning away while the other babies were napping:) One lady said," Wow he's got some lungs!" My mom even said she could hear him down the hall as she was approaching the room just shrieking and laughing! I wonder what all the other babies thought about their interrupted naps? When I went to pick him up around noon, he was still talk- talk- talking away.


After lunch of mangos and carrots, Miller settled in for a long nap. He had to give those vocal chords a rest & catch up on a lot of missed sleep.
1 comment:
There must be something in the air...Jack has been a babbling machine the past couple of days too!
Post a Comment