Pops on the patio...fudge pops that is. This is our new after dinner indulgence. I know the neighbors must be wide eyed with disdain as they see my shirtless duo enjoying dessert on their backyard picnic table. Really, there's no other way to eat a fudgsicle in my book since those messy chocolate drips are a killer to get out. I loved watching my pair checking out eachother's chocolate moustaches with curiosity. I'm teaching these two how to "Popsicle toast" by touching their pops end to end before eating...too cute!

The best part of outdoor Popsicle eating is that it's ok to make a big mess. We just wash down the patio with our garden hose afterwards which usually leads to pressured washed hosed down kiddos.
The best part of outdoor Popsicle eating is that it's ok to make a big mess. We just wash down the patio with our garden hose afterwards which usually leads to
No comments:
Post a Comment