Happy Mother's Day to you, mom!
Proverbs 31:28-29 "Her children (and grandchildren) stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: 'There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all.'"
You are exactly who I want to be when I grow up.
Celebrating you today and the example that you have given me through the years. Blessed to enjoy your motherly advice in this season of life. Three generations of women is a lot of fun. So fortunate to have you as we raise a Godly girly. I know grandma Eliza would have doted on baby Eliza Kate.
I could go on and on about my love for these two. Miller is all boy with a big grin on his face. We marvel at all the personality he adds to our house. He warms me over when he says "Mom, I want to love on you," and then snuggles in close. Little miss is my ice cream with a cherry bow on top. She's a dream come true. My dress up dolly come to life.
Thank you Lord for making me their mom and handpicking me to nuture them everyday. Intentional mothering is my mission.... making the most of every opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment