What a joy to join Miller in his element for a Muffins and Mommy morning at preschool. I love seeing him in his element. Oh the surprises he had up his sleeve! Miller did let a few of them slip up as he was creating and crafting weeks before our big event. I heard mumbles and whispers of a special wrapped gift. He was beyond excited anticipating our morning together.
A one of a kind blue and orange polka dot wide brimmed hat awaited me outside the classroom to wear to our brunch... such preciousness that I could hardly stand it! Who knew that extra large industrial coffee filters could be so feminine and pretty? Add a fancy streamer sash and it put the hat over the top. I felt derby ready and oh-so fashionable.
Group shot of the fancy mommies
Group shot of the fancy mommies
After a special serenade to all the moms, Miller was proud to watch me open the outline of his footprint keepsake gift. It's not everyday we get a special morning together just mommy and Miller. I felt so blessed to share in his preschool experience. That's the best gift of all!
Miller used his fingerprints to make a decorative tile . What is it about fingerprint and handprint crafts that touch a mother's heart?
Miller and Sophia posing with their personalized door hangers. Even the kiddos walked away with gifts. Thank you Miller for such a wonderful mommy and me date. Love to you sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment