Monday, May 9, 2011

Tucked In



So thankful for Landon's help with bedtime. Miller has a habit lately of specifically requesting daddy for bedtime. I think it's because he acts out the stories & adds special effects with character voices. Such a cozy time right before bed for reading. I love to hear my men reading, talking, sometimes singing, and praying. Most of the time, I have to remind Landon that he's getting too rowdy for tucking in time. Silliness and tickle time ruin the calm down mood and Miller gets too excited to wind down. It always ends with mommy wrapping up the show for lights out. Miller's new passion is the Atlas which is great by Landon. They study it together. This passion has allowed Miller to memorize the continents. Lots of valuable learning happens before bed, who knew? Of course the Matchbox cars and Miller's favorite blue blanky are involved in the tucking in routine too.

No comments: