Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 4th Kick-Off

Our 4th weekend started off at the Zimmerman pool cookout on Saturday. I can't think of a better laid back way to kick off our all American holiday.


Little Maggie and Eliza Kate wore matching patriotic outfits to the party. I wish the picture captured their cutey, cute star bloomers. I can't think of a better way to say Happy Birthday America than to have two star bloomer clad babies. I have a feeling these two will be fast friends like their big brothers in the future. Of course, Eliza Kate slept through most of the pool time fun.



Miss Bradley Elisabeth and Eliza Kate are just one day apart in age. While Maggie looks much bigger proudly sitting in the center, all three girls will be in the same grade in school.



EK also got to meet Carson's little sister, Emma. All these little girl siblings are now in the mix. Here are the mommas holding their patriotic cuties.


While Eliza Kate snoozed away, big brother was in and out of the pool squirting and splashing with his friends. He's been talking about this pool party ever since his eyes saw daylight this morning.


Carson, Jack and Miller are all in the big brother club. I can only imagine their conversations in the pool revolved around what it's like to be three years old and share attention with a sister around the house. At least they have eachother to console.


Poolside Popsicles were the best way to wrap up the party. Nothing helps little kids pose and sit still better than a treat. Sophia has the camera pose down pat!


1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

How cute! Im so sad we missed the popsicle fun!