Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mega Slide Playdate



This fun backyard slide wins the grand prize on outdoor water fun! The Greshams hosted a playdate in their sprawling backyard today. All the kids got to play on their two story high water slide. Everyone had a grand time. There was lots of screaming, squealing and laughter...the happy sounds of summer. Where were these giant waterslides when we were kids?




This is about the only place we want to be when outside on these hot and humid days in the south. Give us shade and give us water please!
The shade is exactly where the little miss spent the afternoon. When her sweet, red cheeks could handle no more, she was given over to the coolness of the AC inside. Have I mentioned Eliza Kate's my little chill baby? It's so nice to have girlfriends to pass her from lap to lap. Her new favorite thing is to bounce up and down with her legs. It makes for a great arm workout!


I'm really loving our lazy summer days together. We're so thankful for friends to share in our summer days before life gets a little crazy and a lot more scheduled again.

1 comment:

The Campbells said...

Hey, I never heard back from you. What are you going to be doing the coming school year? I love those little girl thighs. Just wait next year she will be going down the slides like the big kids.