Sprinkled with pink and an afternoon tea is such a beautiful way to welcome a little girl into the world. Mandy threw a fabulous baby sprinkle at Mittie's Tea Room in Roswell this past Sunday to celebrate Eliza Kate's impending arrival. It was such an unexpected surprise to be given showers for baby number 2. I guess having a different gender this time, a girl was the reason for all the frilly fuss.
Now Sprinkles are supposed to be stress free baby showers for second time moms, but Mandy outdid herself and it turned out to be more like a shower. I can't think of a better way to spend my afternoon than with my friends enjoying a girly lunch. I can only envision doing this with Eliza Kate one day. Oh, I just can't wait!

The table was so pretty with pink roses in bud vases. Paula so graciously joined in on the decorating fun by bringing the cutest tea bag favors with Eliza Kate's name on them. What a surprise! Thank you girls for making our second baby feel special and unique. It was a lot of fun to stock Eliza Kate's closet and drawers with more goodies. I wish I had more room in this post to show all the cutey dresses, bibs, burp cloths and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment