Landon's Christmas gift from Clay was just itching to get out of the box. We decided this year instead of a night out with friends, we'd host an early evening dinner at our house with kids to inaugurate Landon's new instruments for the Wii!
The highlight of the evening was when Mr. Chris and his truck mate who were on duty pulled up to dinner in a real live Rescue Truck. You should have seen Miller's jaw drop to the ground when two firefighters joined us for dinner. To get in the spirit of things, I dressed Miller up in his fireman jacket and hat. All of the kids got a royal tour inside the ambulance complete with a flashing lights and siren demo. The neighbors were all a buzz wondering what was going on at our house. I'm sure they loved the siren!
Have I mentioned that Miller loves to party? With rosy red cheeks he was running and chasing his friends all over the place barely stopping to eat. They even formed a kiddo karaoke band on the drums and guitar bringing the house down with Eye of the Tiger.
Check out Griffin on the guitar hitting all the cords. These boys were too cute!
This was the first year in a whole decade that I hit the sheets before counting down with Dick Clark. I'm just chalking it up to being pregnant and entertaining all day. Happy New Year, 2010, the beginning of all things new. Looking forward to big changes for our family this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment