Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sugar & Spice

And, everything nice. That's what little girls are made of! We're ecstatic to announce that we're having a girl, a girl!


We're both pinching ourselves and thankful that this girly girl is healthy and growing nicely so far. She's measuring around April 30th. She was sucking her thumb and opening & closing her hands during the ultrasound. The little lady even showed us her stubborn side when she crossed her legs during the gender test.
Landon has already melted all over the place and to say we're gushing is an understatement!

We shared the news with Grandmama and Miller presenting them with a bunch a girly pink balloons. Grandmama is still in shock! Thanks for sharing in our joy.

"From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another"
John 1:16

8 comments:

The Fay Family said...

Yeah!!! I guessed correctly! Thrilled for you guys!!! How fun that we both get to experience the best of both worlds in raising a boy and girl! Can't wait for our next family night together!

The Ballenger's said...

OMG! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! Get ready to play dress up!

MLS said...

Yahoo!!! What a blessing! Landon is in BIG trouble...that little girl will have him wrapped around her finger.

The Campbells said...

You are going to have so much fun! Miller is also going to be an awesome big brother. Congratulations and let us know if you need any pink, we have tons.

sjefferson said...

Yay!! One of each will be so fun! Glad to see she's healthy!!

Andrea said...

Oh WOW! How fun is this going to be? Congratulations you guys! Miller looks so cute with his sister's balloons! Take care....

The Morrows said...

I am soo excited for you- my cup runneth over- as i'm sure does yours! God is so good in His abundant blessings!!! Love you

ps- like your shirt- you wear it well... i don't think my tummy was ever that small in that shirt! haha

The Cibulas said...

Can I please say, "I knew it!!!", but not before I say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. You are going to LOVE having a girl. I am in pink heaven! All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I cant wait to meet that pink bundle of joy!