Friday, August 14, 2009
Packing Heat
Our first adventure in laser tag was a success. We didn't know quite what to expect out of this Sunday School night out, but we were pleasantly surprised by all of the fun we had. I'm not a very competitive person, but anytime there's a competition guys vs. girls...it's game on!
We put on our blinky vests, armed ourselves with ammunition, and packed some heat at the Bounce House. Who knew that inflatables in the dark acted as stakeouts to avoid getting hit?
I wish I had all of the battle action on camera inside the gym. Just picture a bunch of G.I. Janes dodging lasers and running around like crazy from the guys.
Look at these men..I mean boys. They had their game faces on ready to defeat the girls. Luckily, on our last go around we finally defeated these laser tag warriors.
Landon thought ahead and packed some dry clothes. What a workout. We'll be sore tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment