Sunday, May 17, 2009

Road Trip

Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go...

 



What a wonderful road trip to Knoxville this weekend. We always jump at the chance for a getaway to Omi & Papa's house. Miller is always spoiled and showered with attention. He just loves his grandparents...and Armond too!
Our family was excited to share in the anticipation of the birth of our niece Merideth. On Saturday, Omi and I attended a family shower for Laurel, my SIL. I was so excited to see Laurel's growing baby bump as it's been since Christmas since we've been to Knoxville. She warned us that she was huge, but all I could see was a perfect round basketball. I was in charge of the shower videography. I'm sure they'll love having my commentary about every gift recorded for their viewing pleasure in the years to come. Ha!
 

 


Saturday evening, we enjoyed a laid back cookout at Laurel and Chad's house. Landon was absolutely thrilled to see his sister prego! Pictures have carried us through the past months, but Landon and I wanted to see the mommy to be in person. They introduced us to their oh so cute nursery. It brought back memories of all the nursery decorating we did when we were getting ready for Miller. There's just nothing like the thrill of your first born. Everything is set up and ready to go. And, now the countdown is on...4 weeks to go!!
Posted by Picasa

 

2 comments:

The Cibulas said...

That is so exciting for Laurel! A baby girl--how fun!!

LegoLiams said...

Laurel looks lovely!
And you two are just beaming for her. This is the tops so Praise the Lord!