The Downs joined us for a backyard dinner tonight. We've been trying to get this together for weeks, but with birthdays and vacations, it's been a challenge to work something out. Miller just loves his buddy Caden. And, what a fun day to celebrate the grand opening of the sand table. This is yet another toy passed down from our neighbors. It's been sitting on the patio for weeks collecting rain, and looking so lonely without sand or toys. The boys enjoyed scooping, sifting, and car chasing through the sand. At the end of the night, most of the sand was on the grass instead of in the table. While the adults dined on the patio, Caden and Miller ran all over the backyard. They were too busy playing to care about eating!
Our family has a lot to be grateful for on this first weekend in May, great friendships, family and our jobs. Yesterday, I signed my contract for the 09-10 school year. I was nervous about it because other counties have totally eliminated part time positions because of budget cuts. Thank the Lord, he's allowed me another year in my dream job. Bring on May!
4 comments:
Congrats on the Job! Look at that big boy. It is hard to believe that he is two. Take care!
Congrats on the job!
Yeah Erica!! I'm so happy you got to renew your contract! I'm so glad God has blessed you with another year at your wonderful job! Congrats!
that's wonderful news E!! congrats, God is good!
Post a Comment