Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Uh-Oh, Spaghetti-O

Take a gander at our messy, messy boy during mealtime! Miller loved this Italian meal so much I thought I'd dedicate a post to his saucy hands and face. He crammed so many noodles in his mouth at one time, I had to retrieve some and encourage Miller to slow down and take his time eating. In between "Mmmm's!", he managed to clean his tray from the sticky noodle mess. The only thing that remained was it's red stain under finger nails and in every wrinkle on this boy's hands! I can only gather from all his smearing fun, that Miller was imagining he was digging in the dirt playing with slimy worms. We're already instructing our little guy to never order spaghetti while on a date unless he can get his manners under control. I figure we have 30 some years to teach him the proper spaghetti etiquette. Until then, spaghetti night will be his favorite!



4 comments:

The Campbells said...

There is something about spaghetti smeared all over that is just so darn cute. Grace still loves her pasta nights in any shape or form, we just have to put the sauce on the side for dipping. Hope you are doing well, talk to you soon.

Heather Dahlby said...

Glad you have those pictures! We have some like that, too. Priceless!

(And Meg now says, "Uh Oh De-fay-gos!" in an attempt to say spaghettios . . . it makes me laugh every time)

The Cibulas said...

I love that last picture...his little spaghetti covered teeth are sooo cute!

S, J, B, & S said...

Messy food is sooooooooooo fun!!! And it can count as an art project too, right? :)