Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nap Boycott

A public service announcement from Miller:



Hello my fellow 17 month olds.... I'm calling to order a special movement right from my very own crib. The protest starts around 9:30 each morning beginning tomorrow, 9-12-08. The reason for all this foot stomping protesting is to boycott morning naps. You see, I've tried out this gig for at least a week now. Not napping in the a.m. really has its perks. You get an extended playtime and you don't miss out on any action downstairs or with other kids for that matter. It's time for a change from all this unnecessary morning snoozing. Join with me and rally for my cause....NO Morning NAP! All together now....NO Morning NAP! Just remember that you have a voice with your mommy. Stand up with me tall and shout it proud from in between your crib rails...NO Morning NAP!

5 comments:

The Fay Family said...

Allie is a proud member of that club already! Is there a way for mommies everywhere to boycott this club?

The Fokens Family said...

I was feeling so lucky to have gone this long past a year with the a.m. nap!! I wasn't anxious AT ALL for him to give it up!

Heather Dahlby said...

Very, very cute! I didn't want to give up that nap either -- it was when I always showered. I was sad when we finally dropped it all together :(

Oh well . . . you readjust and get used to the pm nap only. Just a change of schedule, that's all!

(Then you have another baby and anything that resembled a schedule gets thrown out the window!)

The Cibulas said...

I think J is on the verge of joining the boycott AGAIN! He just cant get this napping thing figured out yet. No nap=a grumpy baby and an am nap=a pm nap play session. Ahhhh...what to do??

The Morrows said...

I love it... laughed out loud! Hopefully my two will be good nappers- at the same time :)