Thursday, March 20, 2008

"SO big!"

As Miller approaches the one year mark, he's become very proud of his size. Here is the latest trick that we've been perfecting for several weeks. It's so cute to watch him perform on command. We clap and cheer which in turn encourages him to keep raising his hands. This footage took several outtakes to get it just perfect! I caught him in the perfect performance mood after dinner. Miller is already taking after his daddy the entertainer. Enjoy!






My, you're growing Miller! We can see that you are "SO big!" I was scanning his scrapbook this afternoon as I was updating new facts and came across Miller's growth chart. I'll just share the highlights..... I won't bore you with every stat!
Birth: 7lbs 5 oz. 21 1/2 inches

5 days: 7lbs 3 oz. 19 3/4 inches

2 months: 13 lbs. 4 oz. 23 1/4 inches

6 months: 18 lbs. 14 oz. 26 1/2 inches

9 months: 21 lbs. 12 oz. 28 1/4 inches

11 months: 23 lbs. 12 oz.

12 months???

We can't wait for your 12 month checkup to see just how big you've grown since last March 25th! For now, we'll just keep cheering you on to see your "SO big!" talent.

1 comment:

Heather Dahlby said...

Can you even believe he's nearly ONE??!! He's just adorable.

We taught Meg a similar trick . . . only in this football household, hands over your head means "Touchdown!" :)