Miller discovered a new way to entertain himself with the dishwasher while I did work around the kitchen this afternoon. He's at the stage where he loves to play independently but will check in with me every 10 minutes or so by crawling my way. After free play for awhile, he then grows bored and will stand up & cling to my legs as I work around the kitchen. It's flattering and oh so cute but at the same time confining when I'm trying to get dinner on the table :)
Miller is growing more confident in his free standing ability while playing. He'll let go of the couch or chair and stand for a little bit and then realizes he's on his own and plops! He also likes to lean on a wall or chair and play with a toy in his hands.
Today I was emptying the dishwasher and he was thrilled to open and close the soap dispenser and roll the rack in and out. He created his own amusement & I just love to watch it! I had some time today to figure out how to record video to our memory stick so I can now upload videos to Blogger. I've been recording his little life all year unto tapes but can't upload that footage to the hard drive yet. I'm learning!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Ignore my mommy voice ...I can't help but talk in a high pitched fashion!
3 comments:
I love the mommy voice...dont we all do that? Wow! Look at him standing almost by himself..can he come teach Jack how to do that?
Hey man -- is he walking?! He's so close!! What a big boy he is already . . . I can't even stand it.
(PS -- Have you seen my videos? Mommy voice gets us all!)
No,not walking yet! We have a ways to go on that! He is LOVING his walking toys but needs more confidence!
Post a Comment