Monday, October 8, 2012

two and a half

my little lady is two and a half
we celebrate milestones and forget to take notice of her lasts...
taking time to celebrate first & lasts
little mommy with her babydolls
Ms, Independent
dancing queen with spins and twirls
wears mommy's shoes around the house
observant
gives smooches
loves to grab my finger when we're walking

coloring cutie pie
counts to 14
slight bandaid obsession {Strawberry Shortcake brand}
bows her head to pray
 loves neatness
closes doors and cabinets if left open
craves routine
plays hide and seek
throws quite a tantrum with stomping included

knows her colors & shapes
"Meel-er" {Miller} chaser
protests dinner time
"Smoot-ie" {smoothie} lover
dislikes sticky fingers or drips
blue eyed beauty
picky about seams in socks
does not prefer to entertain herself
best friend to her lovey
book lover

all request music hour in the car-loves to sing
competitive, me first spirit
compassionate
loves running naked after bathtime shouting "look at me!"
went #2 in the potty for the first time
talks about her friends at preschool

talking in sentences...
"Wanna watch a show?"
"Ca-wanna snack?"
"Hey...stop that"
"Where's Mee-ler?"
"I do it"
"Go see Ms. Kelly"
"Want some strawberries?"
"feed lovey my bagel"
"Good Morning, mommy"
"Sing Jesus Loves Me"


my girl is two and a half

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

I love this post, I love EK even more after reading it, and I love that last picture! Totally stealing this format;) What a lucky 2 1/2 year old and a lucky Momma...so sweet!