Our little Boba baby had the chance to put on her smiley face for the camera this week again. Our friend Andrea asked us to do a impromptu little photo shoot in Downtown Woodstock this week. What a sweet memory for Eliza Kate's baby book to be featured on the company's website this past winter.
We really did enjoy posing together. EK's favorite part was being bounced up & down wildly while strapped to me like all fun kangaroo mommys do....
The wildest part was that I had an out of town friend inbox me that she saw us modeling these carriers on their national website and she did a double take. I really wish that I discovered the wraps and carriers a little sooner with both babies. I think the babywearing days passed me by as I had summer newborns. Sweaty babies are no fun to cart around plastered to your body to the park. My babies get sofat big early on that my shoulders and back would ache within 30 minutes of strapping baby's on with my other carrier. The Boba is so much more comfortable and the majority of the weight is centered on the hips. This makes it possible to cart around my 30 pound plus cutey with ease. Who knew that toddlers could ride around so comfortably? I really do love the foot strap feature for security for older babies.
If we have a third way down the line...I'll want to babywear so I can be hands free to chase the others around. It really is a luxury to have both hands:)
The wildest part was that I had an out of town friend inbox me that she saw us modeling these carriers on their national website and she did a double take. I really wish that I discovered the wraps and carriers a little sooner with both babies. I think the babywearing days passed me by as I had summer newborns. Sweaty babies are no fun to cart around plastered to your body to the park. My babies get so
If we have a third way down the line...I'll want to babywear so I can be hands free to chase the others around. It really is a luxury to have both hands:)
Eliza Kate loves to be strapped on the front of her momma all snug as a bug in a rug. It really is so cozy. Of course, having a pro wrapper and strapper photographer like Andrea to get baby all situated is a must. She has skills when it comes to babywearing.
I was very careful not to put a large beacon of a bow in Eliza Kate's hair during both sessions. Big bows are definitely a regional fashion trend...as in the bigger the better in the south:) We opted for a more subtle accessory. This girly has to have something to keep her wispy bangs out of her eyes.
Loving my little kangaroo pouch while she's young enough to be worn!




3 comments:
I can totally see why they asked you and EK to model....both of you are so beautiful! Great pictures and such special memories.
How beautiful! These pics are so precious. I am already so nostalgic for baby wearing Landon that I might get a Boba and see if he will still fit!
How beautiful! These pics are so precious. I am already so nostalgic for baby wearing Landon that I might get a Boba and see if he will still fit!
Post a Comment