Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Week


Happy first week of spring. We took advantage of this gorgeous Atlanta weather and headed to the park with an extra "spring" in our steps today. Sunny days are such a mood lifter especially for this stay at home mommy whose had a little too much inside time lately.
Lots to celebrate on this bathwater warm day. First day to wear shorts, Iron Man shades, a picnic parkside, new friends, Miller's last week of being three, and the SUN!
Not to mention a happy baby girl in the swing. After 10 minutes, she sank back, drank in the sun and started to doze off with her white hat flapping in the breeze. Such a sweet sight!
One thing that I didn't plan for with our crawler was the shredded tire playscape floor. I watched Eliza Kate like a mommy hawk as she wanted to sample the rubber...eww!

Capped it all off with a picnic and 8 ounces of bottle goodness and we called it a day!

3 comments:

sjefferson said...

So cute! EK really looks like you in those pictures! ...and last week of being 3? Crazy! I know how you feel being a hawk. I'll bet I did 10 mouth sweeps today and pulled out bark, acorns, and mulch -- yuk! But oh how I love the warm weather!

The Cibulas said...

Love the Ironman glasses. Where did our first born babies go? They are real boys now! Yikes!

The Morrows said...

Miller looks soooo big! And EK does too, esp in that last pic! So sweet! Wish we could hop over and meet you at the park!