Friday, March 18, 2011

Bedtime


Bedtime...it can be the most exhausting time of day! Crying kids, impatient mommy,bathtime, drying hair, brushing teeth, hunting for jammies, final bathroom trips can all tire this mommy out. Seeing my kiddos snuggle in Eliza Kate's crib made it all worth it tonight.
They were enjoying one another in her crib cozying up to Landon's guitar serenade. Moments like these make me want to press pause on their sweet little lives and the time Landon and I have when they're so young. We'll take the exhausted state as long as we can experience the joy of our children. They are a complete joy for us!

Sweet thing loves reaching out tickling Miller's ears at this stage. She can't keep her hands off his hair. When Miller flashes her a smile and a laugh, Eliza Kate smiles and giggles the sweetest sound in return. I have a good feeling about these two.

1 comment:

The Morrows said...

so so sweet- i just love it! i know what you mean about T-I-R-E-D come the end of the night-time routine! but the cozy pj clad snuggle bunnies are worth every trying second.