
Baby rolls, baby face, baby legs, baby sounds, baby expressions are all disappearing with our girl. It hit me in waves this month. Ten Months has a way of doing that to me. Eliza Kate has one chubby fat padded foot in babyhood and one foot in the independent semi-toddler world. She's slimming down and getting wispy curls in the back. Her hair pattern reminds me of Miller around 15 months. Chatty Cathy is saying "Uh-Oh" and "t-t" each time she spots kitty. She's growing in confidence pulling to stand and is finally feeding independently. All the milestones I was hoping for came to fruition this month. Maybe that's what has me all worked up and sentimental that my baby is growing up.

We celebrated her babyhood today with a mini photo shoot in the guest room.We're just a few days shy of the eleven month mark..Hey, it counts as her ten month photos in my book.

Muah..love to you sweet baby of mine!
1 comment:
I feel your pain! It hit me at about 12 months. That's when I started wanting a number 3...ha! Ek is such a sweet little soul--I can't wait to see her soon! Sometimes I think I adore her as much as you :)
Post a Comment