While most moms are so anxious to pop their newborns out, my prayer is always "stay in there, I've got too much to do!" I almost had a panic attack this week with all the things we need to do to get ready for Miss Eliza Kate. Between full weekends from here until mid April, working half days,reunions, friend's showers, delivering meals, birthday parties, organizing Sunday School events, and all the other mom duties... I'm a bit overwhelmed. There are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done! Landon and I had a heart to heart this week goal setting and discussing how to say no sometimes. We both love to stay busy, but we've been stretched thin lately.
Eliza Kate's bedding did come in last week which leaves us seven weeks to pull this nursery off! I've been collecting accessories, but holding off to paint until I see the right shade of pink. Who knew pinks could be so tricky? My mom's been a huge help this week hunting for paint samples. I went on a wild goose chase finding a fabric store today for a pillow I'm having made. God's been teaching me true patience!
This pregnancy is flying by faster than the first. We're so thankful to be adding a sweet little girl to the family
4 comments:
You look awesome! I know that feeling of panic all too well! I had that a couple of weeks ago, but the nursery is done, the seat is in the car and we finally got a new camera. The way I see it, Grey can come at anytime now. I know you'll pull it together in time. I can't imagine how busy you are with another little one! Can't wait to see the room.
I knew pinks could be so tricky! :)
Wow! You look beautiful! Pregancy does you good:) I have full faith that you can get it all done in 7 weeks. That's plenty of time and EK will love you for it!
I am so glad to hear I am not the only one that is stressed out! :) I have just over 3 wks left and i have been a mess...I thought I would be calmer this time around especially since I am having another boy!? Good luck with everything! And take care of yourself, and try to remember that things can still be done once she gets here....all she needs is food, clothing, a place to sleep and loving parents. (and i will try to remember that as well :) )
Post a Comment