Piedmont Park was the park of choice today to celebrate Labor Day and a Monday off of work. We met up with Uncle Clay and Jetta for a picnic lunch. Miller warmed up to Jetta and kept laughing at all of her doggy antics including drinking from a water bottle. Jetta sure did command a lot of attention from other park goers. And, how could she not...she's truly sweet and adorable!
We made sure to tour the doggy park where Miller loved watching dogs of all sizes entertain themselves. Miller's favorite part of the park was the playscape, complete with a miniature red firetruck. Miller was oblivious to all that the park had to offer because he was so amused by all the fun inside the truck. Yes, he was the firefighter making all of the engine noises in the back of the truck.
On our way out, we enjoyed free popsicles under the shade of an oak tree. There's just nothing like a city park with the skyline of downtown Atlanta looking down on you. Beautiful weather, great company, a furry new member to the family, and a happy little man made for a fantastic Labor Day.
2 comments:
Oh, how I msis my days at Piedmont. I use to to take Cosby there almost every Saturday! p.s. cute addition to the fam.
I was at P. Park today, too! I had my dog and went to the dog park...so sad I didn't run into you!
Post a Comment