Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's a Crazy Life, but it's our Life

I've received several concerned emails wondering just where we've been lately. The blog is on the back burner lately...we're just SO busy. I've got my hands in too many pots and blogging about it just overwhelms me at the moment. I've been taking an online course to earn PLU's to update my certification in 2011. I'm earning 4 credits right now and need 6 more by next year. I found this out a little late in the game, so it's crunch time before next year. Keeping up with part time work, online work, house work, calendar keeping with appointments and events, socializing, house showings, scheduling a little play time with my little man, being a rock star mom, is consuming all of my time. I'd be lost without Landon. He's my full time chef and grocery shopper. That is one thing I can mark off of my to do list and I'm so happy to do so.
I feel like borrowing the phrase, "It's a crazy life, but it's OUR life!" Except we have the happier ending....
Another fun fall project in the making is Miller's big boy room. We just got his bedding in today, and I'm super excited about it. We think we've narrowed down our furniture choices and can't wait to order his bed room set in the next week. It was a little bit of a challenge finding a twin bed I liked with a trundle. Hopefully this project will be well underway by late fall. I've decided that his room will be just as easy to take with us to a different house. Everything comes with us besides the paint.
We've got lots going on around here and I can't wait until life slows down a bit to share it all with you! Don't give up on us!

2 comments:

The Cibulas said...

I know the feeling! Hope all is well:)

The Thrashers said...

There you are!! Hope it slows down for you soon!