
I thought I'd dedicate a post to Miller's most favorite movie. From morning to night he points his finger to the DVD player repeating "Watcha Baby Noah?" About every third day, I give into his request.
Tonight was just one of those opportunities. Cleaning with a toddler can be quite a challenge. Miller loves to stand directly in front of the vacuum cleaner and hovers over it to watch his hair blow. He follows me from room to room standing right in my path. As you can imagine, this makes cleaning the floors an arduous task. Between rescuing Miller's beloved basketball in the kitty's litter box ( a big No-No), retrieving a train in the toilet and finding Miller playing in an enclosed shower.....I had, had enough of my cleaning adventure! To Miller's & Mommy's delight, Baby Noah came to the rescue! Whew, I could finally finish up my vacuuming in peace!
I can't figure out Miller's obsession with this paticular DVD. On the cover it says 1 year plus. I'm thinking it's already too babyish for our budding 2 year old. He just loves the animal scenes and puppets. He laughs and points to the ark and can't wait to spot the "rainbow". At the end of the show, he responds with a round of applause and says "Nignt night Baby Noah". We're going on about 3 months of Miller just loving his favorite Einstein movie. We'll see just how long this obsession lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment