We decked the halls this weekend...a little early this year. One of my pet peeves is stores who decorate for Christmas in October. I'm all for celebrating each holiday in due time. I just love how Nordstom takes the time to decorate their stores for Thanksgiving. That being said, we did participate in one of my pet peeves this weekend, but it was all for a good cause...sanity. One of the perks of my job, besides working half the day, is to have an entire week off for Thanksgiving. This extra time in the morning will allow me to get a jump start on things. We also have both of our families coming over for Thanksgiving. So, things are pretty crazy around here now. We had a great time as a family this weekend, trimming the tree, stairs and mantle. The outside accoutrement can wait until Dec. 1.
Miller was pretty excited about the "tree" and "monoments" as you can see in the pictures. And, take notice that the bottom of the tree is bare so toddler hands won't break the glass!!


1 comment:
I feel so behind now;)
Post a Comment