Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Three years ago today, I married the man of my dreams. Just look at us...excited newlyweds. A wave of nostalgia came over me today, as I looked at all our wedding photos again. What a fantastically , wonderful day to begin a marriage. I'll never forget the calm peace I felt just before I walked down the aisle and my dad gave me away. I surprised myself that I didn't have butterflies all over the place!
It's so hard to believe that three years have passed. Our lives have changed in so many wonderful ways since August 27, 2005. Purchasing our first home, job changes, nesting for nine months & a new baby to name a few! God's been so good to our family. I'm thankful for such a giving husband and a healthy active toddler. Here's to you babe! Thanks for being such a fantastic family man and dad to Miller. You serve us in SO many ways.

Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to many more years of wedded bliss!

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love the pictures! Ya'll are such a beautiful couple!

The Cibulas said...

Congratulations! And Happy Anniversary!