
La la, la la la la....! Monday's are the day where Miller and I get our groove back. Weekends are relaxing, action packed and SO wonderful as a family, but Monday greets us with our familiar routine. Now that's something we like around here. Or is it me that's a slave to predictable time frames and the expected?

The past few Monday afternoons, Miller's enjoyed playdates with his buds. Today was just one of those days. We enjoyed lunch at Jessica, Gracie, Andrew & Noah's house with Mandy, Anna & one month old baby Jackson. A whole little kiddie troup entourage played and dined together...oh what fun! Miller ate his lunch as soon as we got there & I discovered new mealtime etiquette that he's picked up from the kiddos at Miss Karen's. I always drain his fruit cups before I serve him. Today a little juice remained in the bottom of his cup from his mandarin oranges. He picked up his cup with both hands, leaned back his head to take it all in and drank the juice. Orange sticky juice dribbled down the sides of his mouth, but I'm sure the mess was well worth the sweet taste! That was the first time I observed that new trick!
Anna and Gracie enjoyed playing dress up and the boys chased eachother up & down the stairs and around the house playing with trains & such. Miller loved the Ward's bus! Andrew introduced Miller to his love of trains. He loved playing with another bud who shares his passion for wheels.
I still can't figure out if the playdate was scheduled for the mommies or kiddos? What wonderful play date opportunities having little Miller has granted me. It's given both of us memorable socialization experiences together.
Happy Monday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment