I'm finally catching up on lots of details in our life including the neglected blog. January brought lots of family fun our way including Miller's Hoedown dance at school. I find it hilarious that when the the Smilebox slideshow from the dance was posted on the school's website, our little cowgirl with pink bandana flair showed up in multiple slides and poses. She heard the loudspeaker announce photo booth, and hee hawed her way with neighborhood friends unto the haystacks for her photo memory. Miller missed the announcement as he was too busy rehearsing all of the line dances from PE on the dance floor.
Eliza Kate and Claire are foxes in training. Our neighborhood friends rallied for the after party over dinner. Miller loves party nights like these. It's in his social DNA;)
Now if the hoedown wasn't hee haw enough, the Monster Truck Jam surely landed us in the ranks of REDNECK for the weekend. Landon and his new boss took their sons out for an engine revving good time at the Georgia Dome.
Of course, I loved receiving photos messaged to me during the evening-- notice the background of cultural experiences that Miller drank in for the night. Miller's headphone noise cancelers were a hit and surely a necessary purchase for the enjoyment of the loud show. He felt BIG time. Miller was talking up their adventure for a good week after their date. This is how the Fokens enjoy a Duck Dynasty weekend of togetherness:)




1 comment:
I have so got to get Jack to a truck show. He has been asking me forever. Totally with you tho...Daddy will have the honors of attending with him. I can only imagine what they were exposed too...ha!
Post a Comment