I've been itching all year to get into Miller's classroom more often. I do realize I was spoiled last year co-planning & volunteering at every party for PreK4. It's been just a little competitive at his school to secure desired reading slots & party dates this year. The room mom posts the volunteer spot online with a sign up genius & within one hour of posting every single snack, helper, and supply has been secured. So, I got a little smarter and asked her to send me a quick little tip of when the sign up would be coming out. Once I had the inside scoop--this proactive momma secured the Christmas party--{err celebration of the snowman party}.
Miller's classroom follows a traditional Kindergarten party schedule and celebrates just about everything party worthy. That's what Kindergarten is about ya know.
Miller and his buddy "W". They are two peas in a pod. The room moms planned the party--a traditional "snowman" breakfast party was the theme for all the classes.
I ran the snowman door stopper center. Aren't these "snow" cute? I love a memory that you can pull out from year to year and reflect on the sticky little hands that crafted such cuteness.
Miller and "B" ride the same bus route and sit together each morning. He loves her. Her mom commented that Miller's always shouting a morning greeting from the front seat of the bus welcoming his pal each day. I can only imagine.
So the donut stick was so popular this year from Pinterest that grocery stores were lacking in powdered donuts in our area near party time. Confection sugar moustaches are a great souvenir from a successful party.
They were "snow" adorable & definitely worth repeating at future snowman parties. Between foam snowball shooting, and modge podge illuminaries--we called it a party!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And, while we're talking parties-here's a fun flashback from Eliza Kate's Thanksgiving party at preschool. The one where I dropped the ball & forgot my camera:) Another sweet mom snapped a few quick photos for memory sake. Oh how it does my heart so good to plan a preschool party.
Pin the pilgrim hat on the turkey was a hit. Although, some two year olds weren't really into being spun around and blind folded.
Candy- corn tailfeather sugar cookies left the class with frosted noses & fingers. Eliza Kate requested two cookies. She's my good eater always negotiating for seconds any way she can.



1 comment:
Love the door stoppers! Cute idea! You must have had a long time to party. Our class only got a measly 35 minutes.
Post a Comment