Eliza Kate's new food favorite is spaghetti. On these nights I strip her down to her diaper & bow to enjoy her pasta meal. Oh the mess! Sauce, noodles and a scattering of lima beans make for a fun smearing mess on her tray. Sauce and noodles made their way unto her belly, in between fingers, in the nose... even her diaper. These are the nights that I give her a quick shake off in her chair and it's straight to the bath for my marinara stained cutey. The floor clean up shift happens after they're both in bed. I can only handle the drama of spaghetti night every so often.
Let's not forget an equally messy big brother. Miller's a big fan of spaghetti. He goes shirtless on spaghetti night. At least he's learned to keep the pasta contained on his plate and not the floor. He goes straight to wash his hands and face after dinner. He's learned to walk to the bathroom with his hands in fists as to not accidentally touch the couch on the way. Gotta love that! We've got him trained around here.
1 comment:
Those are some cute pictures!
Post a Comment