Friday, January 21, 2011

Music Class

Eliza Kate and I are enjoying our mommy and me music Fridays. At nine months it was high time that we do something active together out and about. Miller's baby book is scattered with several mommy and me classes his first year...mommy guilt anyone? I've loved this music program with Miller over the last three years. What a joy to include the little miss in all the music fun with Miss Anna. We're joining in with our usual crew of mommies and pals, but this go around the older siblings are at preschool. It took a few moments for EK to adjust to the new faces and scenery, but I could tell that she was enjoying the music and socialization. The shaking egg was her favorite noise maker. It's wonderful at this age that she stays content in one place. No chasing her crawling self around yet.

Then it was dancing with twirling scarves time. Since my tiny dancer is immobile, we sat and twirled the scarves. Eliza Kate enjoyed sporting her scarf as a veil..too cute! I enjoyed the laid back feel of having a baby again in class. Miller was 15 months when we started class and I was chasing him around in circles. EK will learn the inside scoop of class from her sweet friend Maggie with the pink bow. We had a great first class making memories together. Loving one on one time with sweet girl!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

You got the scarf picture!!!! It's my favorite. EK is such a doll. We are so happy to share Fridays with her!