To make it all better, baby number 2 does have one thing Miller did not have... a blog! And, momma's sporting around designer maternity jeans. A brand new purchase for me and baby number 2. You have to have something to boost your spirits when nothing else fits!
I had my 16 week appointment today and received a great report from Dr. Huffman. The heartbeat was 150. Hearing those thumping sounds is so wonderful to my ears. Since I can't feel any movement yet, hearing the heartbeat is reassuring.
Here's a picture of the bump. I've definitely "popped out" this week. You can't tell from the front, but the profile view is oh so telling. I'm in maternity pants most of the time, or the bella band is helping me transition nicely into the second trimester. Overall, I'm feeling more like myself. I'm craving veggies and southwestern dip, vegetable soup, and salsa. Landon makes a black olive, cucumber, tomato and red wine vinegar Greek salad that I could drink out of the bowl! I can't believe I ate a whole half jar of Claussen pickles the other day and washed down this salty snack with a few marshmallows.
The countdown is on for the big ultrasound on December 9th. That's the date when all the guessing will be over. Landon is already planning our big night out where we open our baby envelope. We'll find out if this baby is a he or a she...just in time for Christmas!
We keep asking Miller if he wants a baby brother or sister and he keeps telling us that he wants mommy to have a "baby truck"! He's in for a rude awakening!
6 comments:
Sooo cute Erica!!! I can't believe your bump!!! I want to feel that little belly!!! :) Hopefully I'll see you soon!
Oohh Oohh! I just love that baby bump. I cant wait to hear what baby Fokens is????...11 more days!
You are such a cute pregnant girl! Your so tiny everywhere but the bump! I am sadly already in the bella band and on my way to maternity jeans! I am showing so much sooner this time around. Can't wait to hear what your having!!
You look so cute!! Your belly is so perfect! Bella bands and maternity pants are staples these days for me too. Glad to hear you're feeling more like yourself. Your cravings are so similar to mine...it will be so interesting to see what's growing inside that belly!
You look great! Can't wait to hear your news in a week or so. You are right about the 2nd pregnancy flying by . . . I felt the same way :)
You look SO good! So teeny tiny! :) I just now saw you're expecting #2. Congrats!!! (I am way behind on everyone's blog.) Miller is so big now too. He is a handsome boy! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment