The secret is out
Let the FUN begin
Miller's going to be a BIG brother in 2010!
Our family of three will be a party of four
We're blessed beyond measure to be adding one more
"The Lord has done great things for us,and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 196:3
13 comments:
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am thrilled for you! What a lucky baby =)
Hope to see you soon! Love to you!
Lauren
Yay!! Erica that's such a great announcement! I'll be praying hard for baby Fokens. When are you due??
So, so happy for you guys! It is so fun being a mom of two...hectic, but fun!! Keep us updated on the pregnancy.
I had a feeling on Sat. two weeks ago that something was going on with you in that arena. Congrats and good luck we will be praying for a healthy baby.
Yay!! The secret is out!!! Congrats again. We are thrilled for y'all. Cute pics!!
Awesome!!! Congrats you two!!
Congratulations Fokens famliy! Miller is going to be the best BIG BRO ever! And I'm selfishly excited too because Maggie will have a playmate close to her age! How fun! I cant wait to watch you and your family grow:)
Yipee!! NO more secrets! Just celebration and prayer for sweet little baby #2! We love you!
Yay! How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it! Cristina
You beat me again!
Congrats!! When are you due?? We are expecting too and due mid-April!
Yea YeaH!
Just like olde times...
Congratulations, Erica, Landon and Miller!
And we love Miller's tee shirt, too!
Post a Comment