


We'd like to wish all of our blogging buddies a very, Merry Christmas. So, I thought I'd post all of our proofs for memories sake. Heather made it hard to select the winner this year! We sure are loving our cozy nights by the tree with Miller. He's so into the book "Mortimer's Christmas Manger". I love teaching him about the real meaning of Christmas. He loves pointing out baby Jesus in the pictures. There's just nothing like the magic of Christmas with a toddler. Of course, he's in love with the big jolly old man too. He calls him "See-ta".
Things are busy around the Fokens' house. Decorations are up, cards are finished, lists have been made, and some shopping has been accomplished. I am learning the beauty of ordering gifts online with free shipping. There's just nothing like the "UPS Santa" delivery packages to your door without the hastle of carting a toddler around while you shop. If I do go to the mall, I have to know exactly what I want. Gone are the days of leisurely roaming the aisles in search for the perfect
gift! Enjoy this most wondrous holiday season with your families.
3 comments:
Oh my! How did you choose? We got your card yesterday and I LOVE it--gorgeous!
We love your card's too, P. I have it on the side of the refrigerator and Miller stares at Jack while he's eating. I heard him laughing uncontrollably at lunch the first day I put it up...and he was pointing to the picture of Jack looking in between his legs!!
~Erica
What gorgeous pictures of you and your sweet family! I LOVE the newest portraits you posted of Miller too - he is precious!!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment