








What a wonderful trip we had to Arizona over Labor Day. We traveled to Arizona for a little getaway last weekend to celebrate in the marriage of Landon's cousin Roland. It was our first time away from little Miller for an extended time.
On Friday, we flew into Phoenix and stayed with Landon's friend from high school and his wife Cori. They were wonderful hosts and showed us their "oh so fun" life living in downtown Phoenix. We enjoyed having dinner with them and even took in a Diamondbacks game. Jer even let us take a ride on his "scoot"!
Saturday morning Landon and I drove a little ways north to the Grand Canyon. This has been something that I have wanted to do for awhile, so I was excited that we had the opportunity. Pictures don't even do it justice...it's magnificent! Landon talked me into taking many "daring" photos beyond the canyon's fences. Let's just say I had some sweaty palms:)
On Sunday, We enjoyed Roland and Sarah's wedding in Flagstaff. The setting was so picturesque among Aspen trees and the mountains in the background. The weather was a beautiful 75 degrees. Who knew Arizona had so many climate changes and landscapes?
We had a wonderful time as a couple, but I was definitely ready to kiss Miller's sweet cheeks again!
On Friday, we flew into Phoenix and stayed with Landon's friend from high school and his wife Cori. They were wonderful hosts and showed us their "oh so fun" life living in downtown Phoenix. We enjoyed having dinner with them and even took in a Diamondbacks game. Jer even let us take a ride on his "scoot"!
Saturday morning Landon and I drove a little ways north to the Grand Canyon. This has been something that I have wanted to do for awhile, so I was excited that we had the opportunity. Pictures don't even do it justice...it's magnificent! Landon talked me into taking many "daring" photos beyond the canyon's fences. Let's just say I had some sweaty palms:)
On Sunday, We enjoyed Roland and Sarah's wedding in Flagstaff. The setting was so picturesque among Aspen trees and the mountains in the background. The weather was a beautiful 75 degrees. Who knew Arizona had so many climate changes and landscapes?
We had a wonderful time as a couple, but I was definitely ready to kiss Miller's sweet cheeks again!
1 comment:
This is so fun! I told you I would get around to the blogging thing...I just had to get through the newborn stage first! It is great to see waht is happening with your beautiful family!
Post a Comment